Relax Kids uses relaxation techniques to help children recognise their strengths and manage their emotional journey through life. The relaxation techniques provide a toolbox of skills which can be transferred into later life. If children can learn to be calm under pressure at a young age, then they stand in good stead for their adult life.
Those attending the classes will learn skills that they can use every day:
- How to develop their self confidence
- How to manage their moods or emotions
- How to manage stress and anxiety
- How to increase their brain power
- How to relax and improve their sleep
- How to self soothe
Relax Kids classes include the following activities:
- DYNAMIC warm ups and exercises
- EXCITING games
- RELAXING stretches
- CALMING breathing exercises
- SOOTHING peer massage
- POSITIVE affirmations
- CREATIVE visualisations
Helping Elf offers the following Relax Kids programmes:
- Little Stars (3 -5 years)
- Magical Adventures ( 5- 10 years)
- Chill Skills (10 – 14 years)
- Just Relax (For parents)
- Be Happy,Be a Star, Be Brilliant Workshops
in an individual, family, group or class format.
Pam is an accredited Relax Kids Coach.